Wonderful piece by Alex Guyot. An interview with this awesome dude will be coming soon. Alex got his information from Piper Jaffray's survey.
- 48% of teens already own an iPhone, compared with 40% last fall
- 62% of teens plan on making an iPhone their next mobile device (flat vs. fall 2012)
- 23% expect to buy an Android phone, up from from 22% last fall
At my high school the numbers are much different I would say. Maybe something like:
- 75% of teens already own an iPhone
- 90% of teens plan on making an iPhone their next phone
- 10% expect to buy an Android